Thursday, August 5, 2010

Logan airport


A warm friendly hello to all of our friends and followers!
We have all arrived safely at our first destination... Logan Airport. We encountered some difficulty checking our bags, as both Inge and I (Jill) had some bags that were a bit too heavy. Instead of paying a 200 dollar fee, we both redistributed the weight and we were good to go! Made it through security without an issue and are currently waiting to board the plane. We have a 2 hr flight to DC, 17.5 hr flight to Johannesburg then a 2 hr flight to Cape Town! Praying for safe, and DVT free, flights!
South Africa or BUST!
Jill

1 comment:

  1. I considered becoming a priest very seriously. I wanted to travel the world. By the time I turned 16, I realized I was only in it for selfish reasons. And, more importantly, I didn't want to sacrifice the ladies!

    Flights to Lilongwe | Cheap Flights to Lilongwe | Cheap Air Tickets to Lilongwe

    ReplyDelete